Aramex is an international express, mail delivery and logistics services company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company was founded by Jordanian Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Aramex is listed on the Dubai Financial Market. Hussein Hachem serves as the company's CEO. Aramex has approximately 13,800 employees in 54 countries and a network consisting of 40 independent express companies.
1. Speed: Medium, Most in 5-7 days.
2. Price: Medium, with good rate within 20 lb.
3. Custom Clearance: Medium. good in Middle East.
4. Tracking Serivces: Medium, Sometimes 1 day delay on website.
5. Customer Services: Good ,processing time within 7 days.
1. Aramex more suitable for small pieces, for large freight is not worth.
2. Aramex most cities in the United States there is no distribution network.
3. General speaking Aramex used most for E-business, large pieces of package to the Middle East are cheap.
4. Aramex can help avoid tax when ship to Middle East.
Copyright © 2015 USGoBuy.com All Rights Reserved.