The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
1. Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
2. Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
3. Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
4. Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
5. Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
6. Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
7. Perishable foods (restricted to some destinations)
8. Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
10. Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 carriage limit is uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
11. Lottery tickets and gambling devices
12. Prescription and/or veterinary medication
14. Lock picking devices
15. Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
Copyright © 2015 USGoBuy.com All Rights Reserved.