Terms of Service
In the event you choose to pay with credit card and the payment will be processed via a European Acquirer, these terms are an agreement between you and Camel Digital Trade Ltd at 116 Gladstone, M. Kyprianou House, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus.
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Compliance with Laws
- The Website is provided by USGoBuy LLC(6804 NE 79th Court, Portland, Oregon 97218) and Camel Digital Trade Ltd and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
- You must provide your full legal name (which will be used as the only recipient name for all your shipments), current address (where your packages will be forwarded to), a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. USGoBuy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the USGoBuy service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of USGoBuy will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Terms of Service
- You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- You may not publish, post, advertise, distribute, disseminate, or upload any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- You may not upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control all necessary rights to the files or have received all necessary consents.
- You may not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software, code, or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- You may not delete or modify any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any information that is published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
- You may not falsify the origin or source of information or material published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
- You may not conduct or forward surveys, contests, chain letters, or commercial solicitations.
- You may not download any material or information published, posted, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You may not provide, distribute or upload personal information of others without their express permission.
- You may not access or attempt to access the Website’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained, or log into a server that you are not authorized to access.
- You may not attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account associated or used in conjunction with this Website.
- You agree that USGoBuy has the right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform and display information (in whole or part) that you post to publicly accessible areas of the Website or other platforms on a public basis.
- Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of this Terms of Service is at your own risk and, if any part of this Terms of Service is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall govern such use.
- The failure of USGoBuy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and USGoBuy and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and USGoBuy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Compliance with Laws
- As a member of USGoBuy.com, you are provided with an address with a unique USGoBuy mailbox number to which you can have your packages delivered. Your USGoBuy.com address is to be used only for package consolidation purposes. You will not represent that your USGoBuy.com address is an address for any purpose other than as the address to which packages may be delivered prior to export, including, but not limited to, representing that your USGoBuy.com address is the address of your place of business or residence.
- You can cancel your account with written notice (via email, fax or letter). Upon cancellation, you will receive a prorated refund on the unused portion of your available fund. Refunds will be processed within ten business days of cancellation.
- You should ensure that all merchants and sellers mark all packages with your complete and accurate address, including your unique USGoBuy mailbox number. All packages received with incomplete, incorrect, or old addresses that cannot be associated with an account will be returned to the sender or discarded.
- You are allowed to store your packages in our facility for up to 90 days at no charge. Any package after 90 days will be discarded without notice in advance. You forfeit all claims to items abandoned after the free storage period.
- You allow and understand that all your packages will be opened by representatives of USGoBuy.com for consolidation purpose or security check. Prohibited or restricted merchandise is not storable and will be rejected, forfeited, destroyed, or provided to government officials.
- You authorize USGoBuy.com to charge your payment method for all services and/or account activity with USGoBuy.com. Failure to provide payment for services rendered at the time of service may result in suspension of service, cancellation of membership, and involuntary return or the discarding of any remaining merchandise.
- Your packages will be sorted, packed, consolidated and shipped by your designated couriers available in our system. Shipping cost are determined by the greater of the actual weight or the dimensional weight (Dim Weight or Volumetric Weight). You are responsible for all import obligations in the country to which all packages will be forwarded to.
- Insurance costs for shipments of merchandise are based on the insured value. All insured shipments receive USD $100 of insurance, which is included in the shipping costs. Each additional USD $100 of insured value costs USD $2. The insured value is subject to the terms and conditions of the particular carrier’s airway bill(s).
- Claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be filed within the published time limits of the particular carrier. Claims are considered filed when a fully completed claim form, photograph(s), and supporting documentations are received by USGoBuy.com. Claims are reviewed individually and the review process will take a minimum of eight weeks. Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim.
- Specific commodities, including televisions, computers, electronics, jewelry, figurines, furniture and lighting have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the declared value or insurance costs paid. Any liability for damage or loss caused after delivery to USGoBuy.com is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit. No liability will be assumed by USGoBuy.com for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to USGoBuy.com or caused to merchandise prepackaged by manufacturer.
- You represent and warrant that all your activities will be conducted in compliance with applicable laws governing the export, import, and provision of goods and services in the United States and in the jurisdictions in which you reside, operate, or will receive shipments, including but not limited to the Laws of the United States governing embargoes, sanctions, and boycotts, the Arms Export Controls Act (22 U.S.C. 2778), the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.), the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. app. 2401-2420), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120 et seq.), the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 730 et. seq.), the Foreign Trade Regulations (15 C.F.R. Part 30) and all rules, regulations and executive orders relating to any of the foregoing, the Laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Controls of the United States Department of the Treasury, the Laws administered by United States Customs and Border Protection, and the Laws administered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives of the U.S. Department of Justice (collectively "Export, Import, and Economic Sanctions Laws").
- You are responsible for and warrant your compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the import and export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which your shipment may be carried. This responsibility includes determining and meeting any and all applicable import and export obligations and license requirements, including those of the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Treasury, and any and all import obligations or license requirements of the destination country. You agree and acknowledge that you shall purchase any and all merchandise from United States sellers under an ex-works agreement.
- You acknowledge that USGoBuy.com will not directly or indirectly, participate in any way in any transaction involving any commodity, software or technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as "item") exported or to be exported from the United States that is subject to the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or that would require an export license under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). You also acknowledge that USGoBuy.com does not allow for the use of license exceptions under the EAR or exemptions under the ITAR.
- You agree to furnish the necessary information and complete and attach the necessary documents to comply with any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations, including notifying the United States Principal Party in Interest (“USPPI”), as defined by the United States Foreign Trade Regulations, about the nature of the export in every transaction generated by you. You agree to provide to USGoBuy.com all required information for export purposes from the USPPI, including without limitation the Export Control Classification Number and the USPPI's tax identification number (if an Electronic Export Information filing (“EEI”) via the Automated Export System (“AES”)) is required.
- You are responsible to confirm that prohibited items listed in the USGoBuy.com Compliance Policy are not sent to USGoBuy.com. USGoBuy.com reserves the right to return packages to the sender(s) for any reason, to provide packages (and information concerning the same) to government authorities, or to otherwise discard packages.
- You represent and warrant that you will comply with all known applicable export and import control laws and regulations in the order and receipt of merchandise and mail under the terms of this Agreement.
- At no time shall you provide merchandise or mail to any Prohibited Person (as defined herein). For purposes of this Agreement, a “Prohibited Person” shall mean (a) a Person who is a “designated national,” “specially designated national,” “specially designated terrorist,” “specially designated global terrorist,” “foreign terrorist organization,” “specially designated narcotics trafficker,” or “blocked person” within the definitions set forth in the Foreign Assets Control Regulations of the United States Treasury Department, 31 C.F.R., Subtitle B, Chapter V, as amended (the “OFAC Regulations”) or who otherwise appears on the list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, Appendix A to the OFAC Regulations; (b) the Government of Cuba, Iran, or Sudan, including any political subdivision, agency, or instrumentality thereof, or any other country against which the United States maintains economic sanctions or embargos under the OFAC Regulations or Executive Order; (c) a Person acting or purporting to act, directly or indirectly, on behalf of, or an entity owned or controlled by, any government, individual, or group against which the United States maintains economic sanctions or embargoes under the OFAC Regulations or Executive Order; (d) a Person who is described in section 1 of Executive Order 13224 – Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism, effective September 24, 2001; (e) a Person on any other list of terrorists or terrorist organizations maintained pursuant to any of the rules or regulations of OFAC or pursuant to any other Executive Order; or (f) a Person in violation of any other law, regulation, or Executive Order of similar import, as each such law has been or may be amended, adjusted, or modified or reviewed from time to time.
- As a Member, you grant USGoBuy.com a “Limited” Power of Attorney to act as your agent for the following specific purposes: preparation of shipping documents; preparation of any Certificates of Origin; preparation of an EEI via AES and preparation of an airway bill or any other document required to export merchandise to Member. If an EEI (for which a $25 preparation charge will apply) is required for goods manufactured and originating within the United States, USGoBuy.com will file the required export information on behalf of you as your agent pursuant to this section. If you or the USPPI fails to provide all of the information needed to accurately file an EEI, USGoBuy.com will decline to process the merchandise for export. Under such circumstances, you are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the merchandise, tendering the merchandise to government authorities, or forfeiting and/or destroying the merchandise. You also acknowledge that under such circumstances, USGoBuy.com will not reimburse you for the value of the merchandise.
- You acknowledge that you have a duty to – and is solely liable for – accurately providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations, including information required by 15 CFR § 30 and maintaining all records as required under law. Civil or criminal penalties may be imposed against you by the U.S. government for making false or fraudulent statements with respect to this information.
- USGoBuy.com assumes no responsibility to act as a record-keeper or record-keeping agent for either you or the USPPI. You are responsible to supply to USGoBuy.com all information regarding the USPPI, including its name and employer identification number (EIN), and the Export Control Classification Number (“ECCN”), Schedule B classification, and all other information required under a routed export transaction as described in Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30, the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). You are also responsible for providing the above information for any third-party seller listing items for sale on websites or through service providers like Amazon.com or eBay.com.
- In no event shall USGoBuy or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, USGoBuy partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You acknowledge that the foregoing provisions are a material inducement for USGoBuy.com to enter into this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, and shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- USGoBuy does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- USGoBuy does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Terms of Service will be corrected.
- These conditions are governed by Cyprus law.